Environmental , Health & Safety Policy
Fashion Clothing is committed to providing a healthy and safe working environment for its employees. We also believe in minimizing our company’s adverse effects of on the environment and taking initiatives to employ environmentally friendly procedures. To this end, we strive to do the following:
- Consistently improving environmental and employees health & safety standards .
- Minimize energy usage through the use of energy-saver appliances and by marking sure all electrical appliances, including computers, TVs, heating and air conditioning units are turned off when not in use.
- Promote efficient use of other nonrenewable resources such as Water, gas and raw materials.
- Minimize waste by encouraging reusable products and by purchasing recyclable or refurbished products and materials subject to availability and feasibility.
- Constantly strive to adopt paperless alternatives in communication, record-keeping and banking.
- Take special care when disposing toxic or harmful waste products
- Promote environmental care within the company and encourage employees to act in an environmentally responsible manner
- Provide all employees assistance in meeting basic medical expenses.
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products and take measures to ensure the health and safety of employees.
- Continually revise the company’s Environmental, Health and Safety Policy to improve efficacy and minimize the adverse social impact of company activities.
- Provision of recreational & health studio facility to its employees.